Navigating A New Normal...Together
As we carefully and safely re-open our restaurants, a lot of things may look different as we’ve made critical adjustments to accommodate for social distancing, and enhanced standards and safety measures. To help ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
Our promise to you:
• We will provide hand washing capability or sanitizer to employees and customers.
• Employees will wash their hands frequently and wear gloves according to food code regulations, as they always have.
• We will clean and disinfect common areas and high touched surfaces frequently.
• Modified service to minimize contact with the same level of hospitality our guests have always appreciated
• New pick-up & delivery procedures, along with new individually wrapped menu items designed for minimal contact
• New contact-free mobile ordering/payment/pick-up option
Your promise to us:
• By entering Sopraffina, you agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
• By entering this restaurant, you are pledging that you are not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, including: a fever over 100 degrees, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, complete loss of smell or taste, or known close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
• If you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please use one of our contactless delivery options.
• If you have any questions, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.
• Please bear with us and let us know if you have any suggestions of how to improve our "new normal" service.